VisionVault takes your privacy seriously
VisionVault conforms to the requirements of the Australian National Privacy Principles, and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
- Personal Information is collected by VisionVault to provide services to our customers.
- Information is collected to make the use of our service easier.
Personal information will be used exclusively for:
- The purpose for which it was collected, or for a directly related purpose.
- The improvement of our services to you.
- Purposes permitted, required or authorised by or under the law.
Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party not involved in fulfilling your booking or providing a service unless:
- The person concerned has consented to the disclosure.
- The disclosure is permitted, required or authorised by or under law.
Reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal information is relevant, accurate and up to date.
Personal information is protected against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised VisionVault personnel only.
To correct your records, please contact us and we’ll update your details.
For more information, we invite you to visit the Australian Federal Government’s privacy website
Digital asset management – can we help?
Onboarding, collation, library and migration services. If you’re in need of customised, flexible, optimum solutions to managing your valuable media assets, contact us online. Alternatively call the VisionVault experts today on 02 80393540.