LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
ELIMINATE HASSLES – AND RISK
PLUS GIVE YOUR CORPORATE IMAGE A MIGHTY BOOST
VisionVault removes all the stress of managing your ever growing media pool across increasing groups of stakeholders. And your new agility and responsiveness will not only lift your team morale – it’ll also make you look great to others. You won’t need to employ (or become) a digital librarian. Lastly, and very importantly, we take away your risk as a media custodian. We create and maintain a digital media library that outlasts employee, supplier and stakeholder change. So long after you leave, your halo will remain as shiny as ever.
ADVANCED ONBOARDING, COLLATION AND LIBRARY SERVICES
SAVE TIME, MONEY AND TECHNOLOGY
So what’s our process?
You send, or we pick up, your hard drives. We make sense of it all. Then we archive, convert, sort, collate, manage and administer your system into a complete, highly collated digital asset library. All without costing you a couple of salaries and a whole heap of technology. Plus we work with your production partners to create easy, sustainable workflows that ensure a completely agile and responsive media library resource.
CUTTING EDGE MIGRATION SERVICES
GET ALL YOUR HARD DRIVES UNDER CONTROL
If you’re an agency or production house, you’ve probably got a cupboard full of hard drives. Or if you’re a brand, they’ll be spread across your creative partners, past and present. Either way, it’s a recipe for confusion, lack of agility and risk. At VisionVault we:
- Check out all the drives, collate the information and let you know what you have, so you can make informed decisions about migration and onboarding.
- Manage both digital and analog migrations. This might be as simple as exploring your existing drive set, or as complex as working through your legacy archive of film and tape assets and providing you with recommendations from digitisation to destruction.
- Are uniquely placed to execute a complete digitisation solution if required for aged, analog history assets
- Can scope existing archives, define existing efficiencies and offer advice on process and reaching goal outcomes.
- Can act as the single contact point for migration from any film and tape formats to digital data. We manage retrieval, digitisation, cataloguing, ingesting and archive preparation for all non-data media.